Dating extremely attractive women, is it worth it?
Dating really attractive women is the ultimate source of validation for some men, and it makes sense from an evolutionary standpoint, but men obsessed with only dating extremely really women shows low self-esteem.
Only a man with extremely low self-esteem would believe that having a young, hot, or beautiful woman would somehow give him worth, meaning, and value.
I can confidently state here that extremely attractive women are never worth half the trouble they put men through and if you only want her for her looks you're just as bad as goldiggers who only want men for their money.
For me, beautiful women are only good as trophy girlfriends; to flaunt to our male peers and make other women, especially those who rejected us feel jealous.
But just like all men, past a certain age, you know beauty should rank the lowest when selecting a suitable life-long partner.
As a man who has dated many very attractive women after careful consideration and deep thought. I recently decided that they're really not worth the trouble, but first let me give you the positives.
1. It's the ultimate form of validation. Your social status rises 10-fold, guys look at you like some type of God and give you instant respect, you also get a lot more looks from women who guess you must have something going on for yourself to get this caliber of woman.
2. Seeing her naked for the first time will feel spectacular even if the sex isn't good,, and you'll feel like you're in heaven just by looking at her.
3. Nothing beats the feeling of knowing this beautiful woman is yours and coming home with you, whilst other guys can only look on wistfully.
4. You'll feel like you've made it in life because she's by your side.
5. Even if you break up, you've set a bar that will still attract beautiful women.